Generic Particle Transport code developed in STAPL
Simulating RNA Folding using Robotic Motion Planning
- Parasol Laboratory and the Department of Computer Science and Engineering hosted the Texas A&M Robotics Symposium in January 2015. Members of the ICRA 2015 Senior Program Committee gave a brief, high level talk focusing on their current research, as prelude for the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) held in Seattle, WA in May, 2015.
- Professor Emeritus Richard A. (Dick) Volz, former department head of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University, passed away on June 19, 2013. Please share your memories of Dick with others.
- Kensen Shi won First Prize and $100,000 scholarship
at the national-level
2012 Siemens Competition in Math, Science and Technology held in
Washington, D.C. in December 2012.
(More details and press coverage.)
- The Workshop on Quality Software: A Festschrift for Bjarne Stroustrup
celebrating the career of Bjarne Stroustrup was held
April 27-28, 2012 at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
- Research Associate Opening
Research Groups |
Parasol People |
Contact or Visit Us |
Computational Resources |