Finding Ligand Binding Sites
Parasol Phd students Alireza Majidi and Mani Zandifar pose with professors Dr. Amato and Dr. Rauchwerger showing their award for best paper at ICS 2015
- Graduate students Mani Zandifar and Alireza Majidi, and professors Nancy Amato and Lawrence Rauchwerger were recognized for their research paper at the 29th International Conference on Supercomputing held in Newport Beach, CA in June, 2015. See the full article here.
- Parasol Laboratory and the Department of Computer Science and Engineering hosted the Texas A&M Robotics Symposium in January 2015. Members of the ICRA 2015 Senior Program Committee gave a brief, high level talk focusing on their current research, as prelude for the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) held in Seattle, WA in May, 2015.
- Professor Emeritus Richard A. (Dick) Volz, former department head of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University, passed away on June 19, 2013. Please share your memories of Dick with others.
- Kensen Shi won First Prize and $100,000 scholarship
at the national-level
2012 Siemens Competition in Math, Science and Technology held in
Washington, D.C. in December 2012.
(More details and press coverage.)
- The Workshop on Quality Software: A Festschrift for Bjarne Stroustrup
celebrating the career of Bjarne Stroustrup was held
April 27-28, 2012 at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
- Research Associate Opening
Research Groups |
Parasol People |
Contact or Visit Us |
Computational Resources |