Simulating RNA Folding using Robotic Motion Planning
Toggle Methodology: Coordinating Mapping of C-free and C-obst
The 2016 Texas A&M Robotics Workshop, held on April, 2016, hosted talks from world recognized researchers whose expertise covers the spectrum of robotics and automation. These researchers became the 2016 RSS Area Chairs who gathered to select the papers and plan the program for RSS 2016.
- PhD students Mani Zandifar and Alireza Majidi, and professors Nancy Amato and Lawrence Rauchwerger received the Best Paper Award at the 29th International Conference on Supercomputing held in Newport Beach, CA in June, 2015. See the full article here.
- Parasol Laboratory and the Department of Computer Science and Engineering hosted the Texas A&M Robotics Symposium in January 2015. Members of the ICRA 2015 Senior Program Committee gave a brief, high level talk focusing on their current research, as prelude for the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) held in Seattle, WA in May, 2015.
- PhD students Harshvardhan
and Adam Fidel, and professors Nancy Amato and Lawrence Rauchwerger
received the Best Paper Award at the 23rd International Conference on Parallel Architectures and
Compilation Techniques (PACT) held in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in August 2014.
See the full article here.
- Professor Emeritus Richard A. (Dick) Volz, former department head of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University, passed away on June 19, 2013. Please share your memories of Dick with others.
- Kensen Shi won First Prize and $100,000 scholarship
at the national-level
2012 Siemens Competition in Math, Science and Technology held in
Washington, D.C. in December 2012.
(More details and press coverage.)
- The Workshop on Quality Software: A Festschrift for Bjarne Stroustrup
celebrating the career of Bjarne Stroustrup was held
April 27-28, 2012 at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
- Research Associate Opening
Research Groups |
Parasol People |
Contact or Visit Us |
Computational Resources |