- The Hotel Reservation Deadline is November 9, 2017. While reservations after this deadline may be possible, availability, rates and conditions are not guaranteed - check out the details here.
- Registration is open - check out the details here.
- A preliminary program has been released and is available here.
- The program committee selected 54 regular papers and 16 Blue Sky papers for presentation at ISRR 2017.
- ISRR 2017 industrial sponsors currently include Siemens (sponsoring the doctoral consortium), Franka Emika (sponsoring the excursion and banquet), and Automatica.
- The US National Science Foundation (NSF) is sponsoring the participation of PhD Students from US institutions in the doctoral consortium.
- Initial Submission Due
- Updated Submission Due
- Hotel Reservation Deadline
- June 15, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- June 30, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- September 1, 2017
- November 1, 2017
- November 9, 2017
- December 11-14, 2017
The International Symposium on Robotics Research (ISRR) promotes the development and dissemination of groundbreaking research and technological innovation in robotics useful to society by providing a lively, intimate, forward-looking forum for discussion and debate about the current status and future trends of robotics, with emphasis on its potential role to benefit humans.
As one of the pioneering symposia in robotics, ISRR has established some of the most fundamental and lasting contributions in the field bringing together top experts in robotics from America, Europe and Asia since 1983. ISRR 2017 will continue in this tradition through a program that is intended to be ideas-based, and interactive in flavor, seeking the discussion of provocative new ideas, open-ended themes, and new directions for robotics and research-derived applications, including control, design, haptics, HRI, learning, manipulation, motion, perception, planning, and systems.