Portland, Oregon, USA
Sep 9-13, 2017
- March 14, 2017: Paper Deadline
- May 3-6, 2017: Author Response Period
- May 24, 2017: Author Notification
- July 19, 2017: Camera Ready Final Papers
- September 9-13, 2017: PACT 2017
PACT 2017 Information:
Call for Contributions
PACT 2017 Organization:
Address questions to:
mi.sun.park [at] intel.com
The 26th International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT)
Portland, Oregon, USA
September 9-13, 2017
PACT 2017 Information
The purpose of PACT 2017 is to bring together researchers from
architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present
and discuss innovative research of common interest.
PACT started as a Data Flow Workshop in conjunction with ISCA 1989
but quickly evolved into a unique venue at the intersection of classical parallel architecture and compilers.
Recently, PACT widened its scope to include insights useful for the design of machines
and compilers from applications such as, but not limited to, machine learning, data analytics and computational biology.
PACT solicits novel papers, workshops, tutorials, and entries to an ACM student research competition
on a broad range of topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel architectures and computational models
- Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
- Multicore, multithreaded, superscalar, and VLIW architectures
- Compiler/hardware support for hiding memory latencies
- Support for correctness in hardware and software
- Reconfigurable parallel computing
- Dynamic translation and optimization
- I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
- Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
- Middleware and run time system support for parallel computing
- Application-specific parallel systems
- Applications and experimental systems studies of parallel processing
- Relevant aspects of distributed computing and mobile computing
- Heterogeneous systems using various types of accelerators
- Insights from modern parallel applications such as, but not limited to, machine learning, data analytics, and computational biology for the design of parallel architectures and compilers
PACT 2017 will take place at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Portland, Oregon.
PACT technical sponsors include
and IFIP WG 10.3.
PACT 2017 financial sponsors include
PACT 2017 is also sponsored by the
Parasol Lab, CSE@TAMU.
We are currently seeking additional sponsors; please contact the
conference general chair if you are interested in sponsoring PACT 2017.
PACT 2017 Financial Sponsors