Portland, Oregon, USA
Sep 9-13, 2017
- March 14, 2017: Paper Deadline
- May 3-6, 2017: Author Response Period
- May 24, 2017: Author Notification
- July 19, 2017: Camera Ready Final Papers
- September 9-13, 2017: PACT 2017
PACT 2017 Information:
Call for Contributions
PACT 2017 Organization:
Address questions to:
mi.sun.park [at] intel.com
The 26th International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT)
Portland, Oregon, USA
September 9-13, 2017
The 26th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT)
is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference.
We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials
that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT community.
- Proposal Deadline: Fri, April 7, 2017 (23:59 PST)
- Acceptance Notification: Fri, April 21, 2017 (23:59 PST)
All proposals should be no longer than one page, in PDF format and must provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract describing the event suitable for the conference web site.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- Brief rationale for the event and for co-locating with PACT.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
- For workshops: In addition to the information above, please include a draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible and submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Proposals should be emailed to
Reetuparna Das (UMich)
For additional information, clarification, or questions,
please contact the Workshop/Tutorials Chair, Reetuparna Das (UMich)