Information for Authors
We are handling submissions through Easy Chair. Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) at our Submission Site in Easy Chair.
We encourage authors to submit their paper title, authors, and abstract by July 18. The system allows authors to only submit this information and later add/update files.
The deadline for paper submission has been extended to July 23 Anywhere on Earth (UTC -12).
Manuscripts should be prepared using the Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics (SPAR) format. You can download the style/template files below:
Detailed information on manuscript preparation can be found here.
Supplementary material (appendices with supportive proofs or multimedia files) can be submitted together with the main manuscript. While encouraged, the program committee members are not required to check the supplementary material in order to prepare their comments.
When submitting your manuscript, please use at least one of the following suggested keywords:
- Automation, Manufacturing & Logistics
- Collision Avoidance
- Completeness and Complexity
- Computational Biology
- Computational Geometry
- Computer Animation & Simulation
- Field Robotics Algorithms
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Humanoids and Legged Systems
- Intelligent Prosthetics
- Localization and Mapping
- Logic and Verification
- Machine Learning
- Manipulation & Grasping
- Medical & Surgical Robots
- Micro/Nano Robots
- Mobile Robots
- Motion and Path Planning
- Multiple and Distributed Robots
- Novel Robot Mechanisms and Design
- Optimization and Optimal Control
- Probabilistic Reasoning
- Sensor Networks
- Service Robots
- Task Planning and AI Reasoning
- Vision and Sensor-based Control