CPSC 289 Sec 502: Review for Final Exam
You may bring two 8.5 by 11 inch sheets of paper to the exam with
your notes on it. You may write on both sides of them.
You must turn your review sheets in with your exam.
The exam will be cumulative, over the entire semester.
In addition to the material listed on the review sheets for Exams 1
review the following:
- Lectures from 4/10 through 4/26
- Chapter 8, sections 1, 3, 4 (skip Warshall's algorithm), 5, and 6
- Chapter 3, section 8
- Chapter 12, sections 1, 3, and 4
- Quizzes 9-11 and their solutions (given in class)
- Homework assignments 8 and 9 and their solutions
(given in class)
The format of the exam will be some short answers (like the quizzes) and some
"work-out" problems (like the homeworks).
The textbook has an excellent review of key terms and results
at the end of each chapter. I recommend you know the terms and results
and work the questions for the relevant sections of Chapter 8, 3 and 12.